An informational meeting on the district’s new iRock technology initiative will be held at 6 p.m. Tuesday, January 22, in the District Office Training Room at 660 N. Anderson Road. This meeting is for any community member who wants the latest information about the district’s plans to provide students with one-on-one technology in Rock Hill Schools.
1. Welcome and Introductions – Christopher Smith, Director of Professional Development
2. The Vision Behind iRock – Dr. Lynn Moody, Superintendent
3. Question and Answer Session with the iRock Planning Team:
Dr. Harriet Jaworowski, Associate Superintendent for Instruction and Accountability
Dr. Luanne Kokolis, Associate Superintendent for Planning and Program Support
Mr. Anthony Cox, Associate Superintendent for Administrative Services
Mr. Joel Whitesides, Executive Director of Technology
Mr. Chris Smith, Director of Professional Development
Dr. Lynn Moody, Superintendent
We will collect questions throughout the forum and will attempt to answer as many as possible on-site. Unanswered questions will be addressed via e-mail or telephone.
You can submit questions in one of three ways:
1. Traditional Paper and Pencil – Complete one of the iRock Questionnaire cards located throughout the room.
2. Via an online questionnaire (scroll down for directions)
3. Via Cell Phone (scroll down for directions)
To Submit your Question Online (via a web browser)
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
To Submit your Question via Cell
For example ….